Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Carbanti's, Stun Gun's and Cuffs.

Let me try this again. Currently I have 33 toons that need them and I am sure there are multiple gear levels that need them. This including Stun guns (which also use Carbanti's) is a serious issue for all players from the biggest whale to the ftp player that has never spent a penny.

Please help me understand why we have hundreds if not thousands of other gear pieces hoarded as they are of no use, yet these (along with Cuffs as well) are necessary for so many toons. Thank you for your response.
  • "RhuneSteihl;c-1145215" wrote:
    Still need more....

Since I first commented on this thread, I was able to farm 22 stun guns. It never showed up in fleet shipments, I wasted all my energy on farming this. Nice drop rate.

EDIT: so yes, definitely need more.
  • The number of toons that I have stuck at gear 8 is ridiculous. It is compounded by the number of toons that I have at level 1/gear 1 because I know that they are too far down the totem pole to even try and worry about. It is a design flaw to continue to give us gear at a rate of only 40 characters in the game when we have over 100 characters to gear. It is time that CG adjusted with game.