Forum Discussion

vladpozitiva
New Novice
3 hours ago

GL Darth Tyranus Event Idea

Dear SWGOH developers,

I suggest you my project on creating an event for the Galactic Legend (GL) Dooku.

Darth Tyranus KIT  GL Darth Tyranus Kit Idea | EA Forums - 4971449

Appearance - Dooku in The Clone Wars series without a cape.

Its addition to the game seems to me necessary and justified for several reasons:

1. All major factions in the game have their own legend (Sith – Sith Eternal Emperor, Jedi – Jedi Master Luke, Galactic Republic – Master Jedi Kenobi, etc.) but Separatists don’t have, although they are an average faction by the number of characters (2 squads including Trench, not including Geonosians). It would be great to see a squad with GL Dooku not ruin existing Separatist squads and their mechanics. Thus, the addition of GL Dooku opens ways to expand the Separatist faction by introducing new characters, ships, and mechanics.
  2. Dooku, hiding under the name Tyranus, was the founder of the entire Separatist movement and de facto its leader and consequently a key figure of the Rise of the Empire era. He was also an accomplished adept of the force, an excellent duelist. Based on this, he deserves to be a Galactic Legend.

The overall concept I see for Dooku is following:

- Strong synergy with the Separatists;

- The main enemy is the Galactic Republic and to a lesser extent the Jedi;

- Dooku has long led in the shadows and hid under the name Tyranus, was evasive in combat, so he should gain/provide foresight and/or stealth;

- Despite being a Sith and Separatist, may have a uniquely strong synergy with Sifo-Dyas as his old friend;

- With his ultimate ability, he should show the cohesion of the Separatists and strengthen them and significantly weaken opponents from the Galactic Republic;

- He was fast and agile in battle, so his leadership or unique ability should provide extra speed to his squad;

- He wielded Force Healing, so some of his abilities should actively or passively recover defense or health;

- As a Separatist leader, he may have unique undispellable effects that may or may not stack.

Galactic Legend Dooku

Name: Darth Tyranus

Tags: Galactic Legend, Dark Side, Separatist, leader, attack.

Synergy:

With existing characters: Asajj Ventres, Darth Sidious (add the tag "separatist" to him).

With new characters: possibly Sifo-Dyas as a close friend of Dooku (unique synergy).

The synergy with Asajj Ventres requires demands another version of her.

Tier 1. Playing as Count Dooku vs Nightsisters (based on TCW Season 3, episode 12). Dooku gets an unremovable "Blind" every 2 turns.

Or playing as Asajj and Savage vs Count Dooku (TCW Season 3, episode 14).

Tier 2. Consists of two battles (SW: Episode 2 – Attack of the Clones).

First battle: playing as Padawan Anakin and Obi-Wan vs Count Dooku. For this battle, General Kenobi's appearance will be changed.

Second battle: playing as Grand Master Yoda vs Count Dooku.

Tier 3. Consists of two battles (SW: Episode 3 – Revenge of the Sith).

First battle – playing as Count Dooku (leader) and B2 Super Battle Droid vs Jedi Knight Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Requirement: defeat Obi-Wan and lower Anakin's health to 30%.

Second battle – playing as Anakin vs Count Dooku. For this stage Anakin gets an additional ability "Disarm", cooldown 8 moves.

Requirement: use the "Disarm" ability. Stage by analogy with the 5th tier of the CLS’s event.

Tiers 4-6 (battle for portrait, title, ultimate)

Playing as Darth Sidious (leader) and Count Dooku vs Yoda, General / Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and 2-3 clones (TCW Season 6, episode 13).

GL Dooku Requirements:

Set 1 (title for fulfilling - The lost Jedi Master):

Asajj Ventress R7

Komari Vosa R7

Barries Offee (Fallen) R5

Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas R7

Set 2 (title for fulfilling - Makashi Master / Makashi Virtuoso):

Count Dooku R9

Darth Sidious R6

Grand Master Yoda R5

Qui-Gon Jinn R5

Set 3 (title for fulfilling - Lethal Elegance / Cunning Overlord):

Savage Opress R7

Padawan Anakin Skywalker (episode 2) R5

Jango Fett R3

Sun Fac R3

Set 4 (title for fulfilling - Separatist Sovereign):

Admiral Trench R8

B2 Super Battle Droid R4

Poggle the Lesser R3

Malevolence 6 stars

Title for tier 5: Confederacy Leader.

Add new characters, for example: Lott Dod (perspective - creation of a faction of Neimoidians: Nute Gunray (leader), Lott Dod, Rune Haako, etc.), members of the separatist council, Lama Su.

I hope that my findings will give you something to think about in creating a new galactic legend to improve SWGOH even more.

No RepliesBe the first to reply