Forum Discussion

2ut14riuoszp
Newcomer
3 hours ago

CG YOU have a problem with P1

So a 7 star relic 8 P1 not only beats Leviathan it holds on defense no matter what lineup you use. Simply boosting Tie Dagger is not going to work unless you give it a major boost. And that still doesn't address the fact that Profundity is getting destroyed.

Just admit your shiny new toy is broken and nerf it so it's in line with Profundity and you need to do sooner rather than later so people aren't wasting relic materials. 

• I beat a 7* r8 P1 on my climb tonight with the Dagger Levi lineup. Are you sure it holds?

2ut14riuoszp
      Newcomer

It's held against 5 different players so far. One of my shard mates even put R8 on his Tie Dsgger with no luck.

I should mention his RC and XB are R7 but the other BH ships are pretty standard as far as relics.

Crispy508
    Rising Traveler

What lineups (specifically Levi) did you use?  I'm definitely concerned about this GAC, as there's been little time to figure out counters and no boost to Dagger yet

• I am able to beat the 4-5 star ones in my fleet arena with leviathan, but even then it really feels like there is a dangerous amount of RNG involved and the scales could tip badly with a single dodged attack. I'm not looking forward to seeing these broken ships at 7*, because I am confident after years of playing this game, that it will indeed be what OP described

• Executrix with Scythe, TIE Fighter, TIE Advanced, TIE Interceptor, and TIE Defender works quite well.