Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Could I beat Thrawn Tier 5 with this squad?

I just recently unlocked 5* Chopper and have tried tier 5 several times. I got Thrawn down to around half health a few times, but have otherwise not been getting close to killing him. Any idea if my Phoenix is strong enough to beat tier 5? Any strategy on how to approach the last battle?

https://swgoh.gg/u/ferociouspanda/squads/107565/

(P.S. The mods I have on PS right now are kinda of arbitrary. Any help with which mods to put on them would be helpful too, though I haven't been farming mods and so don't have many available)

Thanks!

Edit: beaten
  • The Thrawn event is hard. Much harder than Palpatine. I beat 6* Palpatine and 5* Thrawn pretty easily, but am getting my ass kicked trying to 6* him. I have a 41k power Phoenix team with 7* Ezra and 7* Zeb and 6* everybody else. Kanan and Hera are at G8 and everybody else at G7. Admittedly my mods kinda suck as well, but I still managed to have about +30-40 speed on everybody except Chopper who is just +14 speed.

I don't think you'll be able to 5* Thrawn with your team.

Phoenix is all about health and protection recovery so you need to get everybody to G7 to stand a chance (at G7 they get natural base protection). And get everyone's uniques to at level 6 if you can (esp Chopper, Zeb and Ezra - and Kanan as well if you can) so that you maximize their health and protection recovery, and maximize their offensive potential b/c all uniques are shared across all 5 toons.

Farm mods to get more speed. Also focus on mods that increase health and protection for everybody. And potency for Zeb. Zeb's stun off his basic attack is key.
  • Can I get thrawn with this squad? Working on getting Hera to 5 stars.
    https://swgoh.gg/squads/114583/
  • With enough RNG, yea, you could probably clear tier 5. But I would suggest pushing gear as far as you can. Everything helps.
  • Levels might be a bit low, not sure. 7* for me was 1 G10, 2 at 9 and 2 at 8 so, 7's or better for 5 is probably OK.

When i did 5, i got 6 right after so i was at all 6* at level 76, G7/8 and had no problem at 6. Couldn't get past shields on one of the on T7.

If you can push lvl 70's you should do 5 easily.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,280 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago