Forum Discussion

Shaun51422
Rising Novice
4 years ago

Crap teams winning GAC Divisions Needs to stop

I'm pretty new to the game at just under a year, so I understand it has all been said, but there is no excuse for the crap I see at the top of my GAC division. I am in Div 9 and I have not had an opponent that some of the top 10 would have any chance against. I understand the concept of matchmaking, but how can you give top spots and top rewards to players that have not developed a single good character, much less a single good team. I have not faced an opponent this time with less than 3 or 4 relics and I have seen over 10, yet the current #2 in the division has a best character as a Gear 11 Vader. I have not faced 1 opponent that roster with have any chance to beat. How can you try to improve when you see rosters so much worse than yours that are winning the GAC?

I have tried to develop so that I could compete in Arena, help my guild in TW/TB, and compete in GAC. I can't contribute a lot to a good guild right now, but at least I can somewhat help by picking up 3 or 4 wins. These crap teams are useless to a guild, useless in Arena, and if it were not for being put against only other otherwise useless rosters, then they would also be useless in GAC.

This is comparable to all of college football playing only in their conference and then saying the national champion is in the MAC because they did really well against the other MAC teams. I guess it can be considered a strategy if you researched the game a lot before starting that you can "succeed" by keeping your roster crap, but this just doesn't make any sense. You are rewarding being not good.