Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Darth Vader update!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/ec1633929de549b122a5394715a7730c/tumblr_orqz0cODDu1tgo8o0o1_1280.jpg

With the introduction of overpowered characters like Commander Luke Skywalker and R2-D2, Darth Vader is falling behind and needs a rework with new abilities in order to stay competitive with other top heroes. The current cleansing world that Vader is in makes his AoE practically useless and he is too easily neutralized with Ability Blocks to pose a real threat, with his only strength being his Zeta lead! Vader should be more anti-Rebel/Jedi oriented character. Please return the Sith Lord his rightful status as the greatest menace in the galaxy!!!

#MakeVaderGreatAgain
  • "Gank_Killer;c-1217740" wrote:
    gross imbalance w/ glaringly obvious bias?
    WAI

You mean like EA is with rebels right?
  • I second, third, forth, fifth, etc....this. I'm selfish. There was no grevious when I was growing up. Since adding a 5th ability is a possibility, please, please, please make it be a unique.
  • "Gank_Killer;c-1217740" wrote:
    WAI

The fact that anyone can utter those words when discussing any faction or characters OTHER THAN REBELS... is a level of laughable that could make even Jerry Seinfeld rotfl about.
  • "DEATHCOYOTE;c-1217976" wrote:
    "Gank_Killer;c-1217740" wrote:
    WAI

The fact that anyone can utter those words when discussing any faction or characters OTHER THAN REBELS... is a level of laughable that could make even Jerry Seinfeld rotfl about.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. So sad and so true. Now let multitude of Luke/Leia/Han/ & yoda rise up and crush the with Lord

https://media.giphy.com/media/6q6iJkAi15mBa/giphy.gif

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,263 PostsLatest Activity: 15 minutes ago