Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Drop rate

I reported to EA my poor drop rate with characters and materials, 400 energy winery for 2/3 shard of Han captain. They responded are working
  • I swear it !!! One day i happened with a full of energy and 2 refresh for 0 shard !! For that i wrote it
  • "Roby_One_Keroby_66;d-138468" wrote:
    I reported to EA my poor drop rate with characters and materials, 400 energy winery for 2/3 shard of Han captain. They responded are working

And you're surprised? RNG is RNG, what exactly do you think they're going to do?
  • "TheXBoarder;c-1307692" wrote:
    Captain Han's drop rate for me has been around 8% at best. I can run 300 cantina energy on him and get maybe 2 shards.

We are in the same situation ... I don't understand why other players have a much higher drop while some accounts are so poor
  • Completely skunked again. 136 cantina energy, 0 shards. Drop rates in this game are crap across the board. Do triangle or arrow mods exist anymore? Don't get me started about zetas?
  • "Oguleya;c-1326066" wrote:
    Completely skunked again. 136 cantina energy, 0 shards. Drop rates in this game are **** across the board. Do triangle or arrow mods exist anymore? Don't get me started about zetas?

This... i haven't seen a triangle or arrow mod in months, get plenty of basic circles and squares.