Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Emperor Palpatine Event?

Please, we Need a Emperor Palpatine Event again. It's been a long time since the last one and many players really need to level him up. :)
  • https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/156565/event-calendar-feb

The event calender is your friend. Starts on the 8th February.
  • "DanySc;c-1449868" wrote:
    Is it possible that i'm still not able to see the event on the event grid? If the event starts on the 8th I should be able to see....right?

The developers need to push an update to make events appear on the event table.
  • Is it possible that i'm still not able to see the event on the event grid? If the event starts on the 8th I should be able to see....right?
  • Did anyone already receive the update with Palpatine event? It should start on the 8th but I still didn't receive any update...why? Help me...
  • "DanySc;c-1450366" wrote:
    Did anyone already receive the update with Palpatine event? It should start on the 8th but I still didn't receive any update...why? Help me...

Well they pushed the update with the thrawn event a few hours before the event started. Don't worry relax.
  • Good job CG! This is a cool event and let’s us use not just LS but our DS paired with EP! Great job!