Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Favorite team to use?

What is your favorite team to use (please say in comments)? It does not necessarily have to be your best team; it could simply be the most fun team to use. My personal favorite to use is the Grievous team.

Just trying to keep a bit of positivity in the feedback section to thank the staff for this great game :)
  • Bounty hunters. As if missiles, flame throwers, grenades, rifles, and pistols weren’t enough...you get jet packs.
  • "SithVicious;c-2102724" wrote:
    Bounty hunters. As if missiles, flame throwers, grenades, rifles, and pistols weren’t enough...you get jet packs.

Agreed on this

Total mayhem and destruction ?

• Grievous team (General Grievous lead, Droideka, B2 Super Battle Droid, IG-100 Magna Guard, Nute Gunray)

also as a side note I substituted the B1 Battle Droid in for Nute because my fleet sucks and I cannot get to Fleet Battles 5 Hard to get him :(
  • "SithVicious;c-2102724" wrote:
    Bounty hunters. As if missiles, flame throwers, grenades, rifles, and pistols weren’t enough...you get jet packs.

Totally agree bounty hunters team is great fun and will be better with mandalorian and greef
    Iy4oy4s
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Bugs are still my fav, although seps are really fun too.