Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Fleet Store -- It's time, is it not?

Imperial Tie Fighter; Jedi Consular's Starfighter; Biggs Darklighter's X-Wing; Ahsoka's Jedi Starfighter?
-- who doesn't have these yet?

I think it's safe to say that most everyone who partakes in Ships has long since collected these.

And I know I am not the only who feels this way: at what point do those of us who obtained/purchased premium ships (like Millenium Falcon, Cassian's U-Wing) get the chance to continue farming them? And what about the Tie Reaper? And no, I'm not wasting any more crystals on either of the Fleet packs, I've been ankled on enough Fleet pack purchases with Plo Kloon blueprints (and bps for Ships I've long since had max'd, like Biggs.) Additional rows were added to the Shard Shop to accommodate the cartoon Ships. Not going out on a limb here in saying that GOH has plateau'd while we wait for the next game mode. I might be inclined to actually spring for some Crystals if I am given some additional, useful options. Please.
  • I haven't 7 starred the imperial TIE fighter yet, it seems to be avoiding me in the galactic war shipments
    (No way am i wasting fleet currency on it)
  • I'm f2p, top 5 in fleets on my shard and only p2p people are ahead of me with maxed ships/rare p2p ships. I'm not done with the common ones yet - at all. I had to spread out and get some of the genosians to even unlock zeta plus at various stages I spent currency on cuffs and other gear. The fleet store still has so much on offer for a lot of players - most people wait patiently for shaman sunfac chirut Vader rex to pop up plus the gear can be worth it if you're not using crystals to buy it.

They might add another store with the upcoming territory battles where you use that currency to get the next level blue prints and shards instead of messing with the existing fleet store.
  • Also territory battles sounds like it uses lots of ships so people should be farming every ship regardless of whether they like a ship or not lol
  • "Djbz;c-1175648" wrote:
    I haven't 7 starred the imperial TIE fighter yet, it seems to be avoiding me in the galactic war shipments
    (No way am i wasting fleet currency on it)

Strange, ITF shows up for me pretty much daily, easily more so than any others though I think JC is the one that shows up the most.

"Montanz;c-1175676" wrote:
    Also territory battles sounds like it uses lots of ships so people should be farming every ship regardless of whether they like a ship or not lol

I think you might be on to something there; and to your earlier point, I fully agree, fleet shipments brings so much other goodness with it, you can count on Cuffs to routinely be there though lately I'm hardly seeing any Stun Guns. And it's obviously where I accumulated Zetas before unlocking the challenge.

Good call on the likely additional shipment option. I think this is where Hardware gets rolled out too.
  • "Geonosian_Spy;c-1175686" wrote:

I think you might be on to something there; and to your earlier point, I fully agree, fleet shipments brings so much other goodness with it, you can count on Cuffs to routinely be there though lately I'm hardly seeing any Stun Guns. And it's obviously where I accumulated Zetas beore unlocking the challenge.

Good call on the likely additional shipment option. I think this is where Hardware gets rolled out too.

I definitely remember reading about territory battles having its own currency and it's own store - but whether they put ship blue prints in there is anyone's guess. I feel for OP and others who bought the rare ships and they deserve to be able to use them - maybe the new store will be the way forward - so that regular players can be rewarded with their first shards for the falcon from this store and players with the ship already can level it up.