Forum Discussion

8 years ago

FN55378008 here

Looking for shard mates. Reply if you would like to chat, pass on advice, work out pay-out times, etc. Look forward to hearing from you.
  • "Jam3s23;787177" wrote:
    Jr?

Well, my Jr is my alt account. I see you in the top 10 on that server. When is your payout. Mine is 6pm est.

• "Hurkan;799632" wrote:
    hi mate. i am at the same shard with you. You have really very strong team. specially after chirrut&baze i cant beat you:) my payout time is 16:00 gmt (19:00 gmt+3) if you can remove your modes or change your team before this time i appreciate you.

Absolutely. I will be happy to change my team prior to your payout. Thanks for reaching out. My payout is 0000 GMT, so I will make sure to change it within a few hours after that.

If for some reason I do not, please feel free to reach out.
  • Ey yo guys, whoever can contact me, please do so. I want to make sure you guys don't cover my payout time and vice versa. It would be easier for us all.
  • "TMK;805575" wrote:
    Ey yo guys, whoever can contact me, please do so. I want to make sure you guys don't cover my payout time and vice versa. It would be easier for us all.

I have the line app and discord. Search for FN55378008
    @TMK
  • "Hurkan;806284" wrote:
    TMK I dont know you. What is your game nickname?

Taj Bakhu is my in-game name. You probably saw me top 3 all the time like a month ago. Me and FN are already connected via LINE, PM me if you have the application as well.