Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Future Charcters you want to see

I would love to see Revan, Bastila, and Malek and some other Old Republic character (like a generic type) to round out an Old Republic Squad with HK 47
  • "D_rakonix5;351955" wrote:
    Darth sidious is Palpatine I wonder how they would incorporate him I mean dooku already does lightning and that was Palpatines thing I mean just look at his face and jabbas speed would be like 1 but his physical attack would be out of this world in a galaxy far far away

Palpatines lightning would be aoe and a lot stronger. His speed would be notably slower though. In fact i think he would have 2 utilities (ally buffs/enemy debuffs) that do no damage (like old ben) and his only combative attack would be aoe force lightning (on a 2 turn cooldown)
  • "Eibbor_Tharth;351797" wrote:
    "D_rakonix5;351763" wrote:
    Slay me now but I've watched the movies and maybe I didn't care about genosians so much then but sun fac? Who is he maybe I just need a refresher maybe I just need to rewatch

He is the first Geonosian to flee the arena when all the Jedi arrived.

I'm pretty sure Sun Fac is only mentioned by name in republic commando

Oh, and Jango, Bossk, Zam Wessel, padme, a boatload of clone commanders, droideka, zuckuss and 4-lom. Also nebit, and maybe wickett