Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Galactic "Challenge"

Does anyone else feel like red crates are no longer worth the effort?
  • Run these on auto and got red crate, took minutes of my time. Rewards are worth it.

• I’m perfectly happy allowing my future opponents to believe that omicrons aren’t worth the effort.
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "Dwinkelm;c-2440114" wrote:
    I’m perfectly happy allowing my future opponents to believe that omicrons aren’t worth the effort.

Joke's on you then, because the prevailing advice when you are struggling to get red crate was to just go watch BitDynasty; the next most given advice was to take the gold box, which still gives you omicrons.
  • "StarSon;c-2440138" wrote:
    I’m perfectly happy allowing my future opponents to believe that omicrons aren’t worth the effort.

Joke's on you then, because the prevailing advice when you are struggling to get red crate was to just go watch BitDynasty; the next most given advice was to take the gold box, which still gives you omicrons.

I think you might have misread them...
    Persimius
    Rising Traveler
    "TVF;c-2440139" wrote:
    "StarSon;c-2440138" wrote:

I think you might have misread them...

I don't think so. Two people said to go watch BitDynasty, and one said to just get gold box.
  • I did the effort to get to red crate in MEDIUM difficulty. Was worth it as i had fun adjusting roster and tactics...and got better rewards for it.
    I wont do the same on hard anytime soon...as it requires teams and toons that i didn't even start building :)
    BUT i think the fun of this game is building teams for some objective...right now i am playing HARD mode and aiming at some middle crate...and as long as it is fun i will keep doing it. The "trick" is not thinking that being unabale to get the red is an issue...i will get there some day (or year :))