Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Galaxy War Questions

The hell determines who I go against in Galaxy Wars? I don't understand why I keep getting stuck with the same squad at the end of it. They're all zeta'd out. No, literally, they have toons that have all their abilities maxed out, including zetas. I have 1 zeta'd skill, and that's Nihilus' leadership skill. How do I stop getting these people in my GW so I can actually have a chance at finishing a Galactic War? Do I need to sacrifice my PvP rank to get away from these guys?
  • No thanks, trying to not actually waste the zero Zetas I'm currently holding on to. He's one I'm gonna work on, but not at the moment.
  • Same here. I keep getting cls,thrawn,gk,chaze. I don't even have any of those characters. and keep getting wiped everyday. I had a span of about 3 months where I was killing it at gw. Got my first zeta character and it's been downhill. Lucky to complete gw a hand full of times a month.
  • My started back when I was working on getting a zeta. But like you said, it's gotten even worse the moment I had a single ability zeta'd
  • "TheChemist22;c-1234318" wrote:
    Gw is based off of your top 5. If there's too much of a disparity between them and the rest of your roster, you get monster teams.

Well that sucks. Is there no way to go back?
  • "TheChemist22;c-1234318" wrote:
    Gw is based off of your top 5. If there's too much of a disparity between them and the rest of your roster, you get monster teams.

Nope. Just start working on zFinn. Really is your only hope. I fly thru every single squad imaginable with that team. From Zaul to Triple cleanse to Zader to CLS to Thrawn to CLS and Thrawn and GK lead Zarriss.
  • Gonna share a not-so-secret. Take your 5 highest powered toons. Doesn't matter what they are. Have 5* lvl 15 mods on all of them and take them into your 1st GW fight.

After u beat the lowbie team in there, revert back to the normal GW team u run. Node 12 will b broken. U will get some ghetto 3* gear V opponents. U may even break node 11.

Personally, nodes 9, 11 and 12 have been (and still remain) broken for me for many months.

YW.
  • "Poxx;c-1234479" wrote:
    Gonna share a not-so-secret. Take your 5 highest powered toons. Doesn't matter what they are. Have 5* lvl 15 mods on all of them and take them into your 1st GW fight.

After u beat the lowbie team in there, revert back to the normal GW team u run. Node 12 will b broken. U will get some ghetto 3* gear V opponents. U may break noslde 11.

Personally, nodes 9, 11 and 12 have been (and still remain) broken for many months

YW.

The only problem is that we can't see our old power ratings anymore. (GW scaling is still based on old power ratings)

And besides, OP might not even have enough power to break Node 12 and may end up with a super charged Node 12 instead.
  • Old ratings...power was based on survivability it seemed. Shore, GK, RG and SunFac were my top 4 for power.

It sounds like he faces a super-charged node 12 anyways. Could only help in this case imo.
  • As others have said, don't sacrifice your arena ranking in an attempt to beat GW.
    A. It's not worth it
    B. It doesn't work
  • "Arcaver;c-1234321" wrote:
    "TheChemist22;c-1234318" wrote:

Well that sucks. Is there no way to go back?

There is no way back. Only forward. Increase your top 5 power and use them to break a node or three is your only option.

People have suggested you get Finn and zeta him. You will obviously need the rest of resistance. That does work. But for those of you who haven’t noticed, this game is increasingly becoming about your whole roster. OP, why not start right now filling out the rest of your roster? Seems to me to be a good idea.