Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Gallen Merik Aka Star Killer

I had an Idea and I think he could be a very cool character. Tell me what you think

Basic - unorthodox Style - deal Physical damage and inflict Healing immunity for one turn this effect cannot effect more than one target at once but cannot be dispelled.

Special - force Wave - deal Special Damage to all enemy's and inflict Daze for two turns if this effect is resisted inflict Stagger This second effect cannot be resisted

Special - Dual Saber Throw - Deal Special Damage to target enemy and a random enemy remove all buffs and gain all the buffs removed then remove 10% turn meter for each buff on Gallen.

Unique- Training by Proxy- Gallen Merik ignores all defense and armor and and enemies that attack Gellen lose all Bonus Offense and Defense for one turn Gallen gains 10% or that offence and defense.

Unique - I have never been a Jedi Before - at the end of each of his Turns Gallen has a 40% chance to lose his Empire Tag and gain the Jedi tag the Chance increases by 10% each turn but is half if Vader is preset and Doubled if the Emperor is Present.
  • well nihilus is not Cannon ether so delete him before you use Cannon not cannon as a reason not to include a charater
  • "littleBroFives;c-1159406" wrote:
    well nihilus is not Cannon ether so delete him before you use Cannon not cannon as a reason not to include a charater

Ah, however the way he was created was shown in SW:Rebels as in Malachor and the Sith temple

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,295 PostsLatest Activity: 23 hours ago