Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Geonosis territory battle.

I've seen many people suggest new territory battles and Geonosis would work so well for both the light and dark sides.
This would ease the >75% of the players that want both Jango Fett and Padmè Amidala as they can be be special mission rewards.
This also allows the devs to fill in gaps and add B1 battle droid, droideka, Shaak Ti, Ki Adi Mundi etc as requirements for the special missions.

More TWs would be easy to add to the rotation but it makes farming for ROLO and IPD even more of a pain.

Either way this would be all too satisfying and would never happen.
  • I agree it would be fun to get off of hoth for a while, but it seems that they've boxed themselves into a corner with Rolo and IPD and how guilds have commited to farming those toons, so unless they release those characters into stores, I dont see another version of TB happening soon...
    Zaraos
    New Spectator
    They should let guild leaders chose which TB they want to do each week, that way guilds could work and progress as they want.
  • If anything shorten the TB - 6 days is too much. But not by shortening the daily time frame. Drop stages 1, 3 and 5 and be done with it. Or let the guild leaders decide when to advance to the next phase and give the guild 72 hours to finish it off...
  • It's already bad enough having to rotate rolo and ipd. Either start them together or at different times but not in place of.