Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Grand Arena Matchmaking?

Hi!

My best team is NS in gear12 and I got an opponent with Dart Revan sith team.
The Dart Revan team cannot be beaten by the NS team. The NS team can be defeated with Dart Revan. If my opponent puts Dart Revan in first place, I can't beat him. If I put down the NS team, then He will defeat. So my opponent is in a win-win position.I wouldn't call this situation a good matchmaking.

Of course, if we both put down our best team, I might have a chance against the rest, but the advantage is still there.

Please change this.

ZagaAga
  • "Nikoms565;c-1912783" wrote:
    "Liath;c-1912776" wrote:
    "Nikoms565;c-1912748" wrote:

It certainly would, as the sentence clearly has an "or" in it - separating the Malak owners (who are not unbiased either) and the shills (who also often have their own agenda). That's a pretty clear separation - so I'm not quite sure why you are taking this entire thing so personally.

You didn't even know whether I was a Malak owner when you posted that as evidenced by your subsequent question on that subject. Yeah, I'm sure you were talking about a completely different group of posters here, who just happen to not have posted on this thread, and to hold the same opinion as me, as being shills, and that wasn't directed at me in any way. Sounds super plausible. Gee, I can't even begin to imagine why I might have thought you were calling me a shill. But please, enlighten me as to exactly which posters you consider shills, so that I don't misinterpret your comments.

"Nikoms565;c-1912748" wrote:
    it's all pointless noise and wasted time.

At least there's one thing we can agree on.

I never even said shills "who posted in the thread" - again, stop taking everything so personally and being so defensive. Besides, I don't like to name names. And we both know that's against forum guidelines.

Although, the fact that you are a Malak owner does tell me why you would prefer X meant Y....

Or the fact that you are not a Malak owner tells me why you would prefer that X meant Y? But no, it couldn't possibly be that since your interpretation is the only one that could possibly be reasonable and sensible.

I have already told you that the old matchmaking system was a lot better for me. But just go ahead and continue ignoring that fact.
  • If you fight and beat people with no Malak, where do you think you'll end up? Won't you be climbing higher to where all the malaks are? You can lose to them now or later, and end up theoretically in the same ranking in the end. Everything is working exactly how it's supposed to. This is the whole point of an extended format. You want to just fight all of the subpar squads for an entire GAC, and expect the best rewards? There are no participation trophies here.