Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Guild coin contribution disparity between guild activities report and guild management report

There is a difference between guild contribution reports listed in the daily activities guild activities window and the guild management window which reports individual members daily guild coin contribution...

The numbers are usually the same however there have been reports from my guild members and I have noticed it today personally where the two numbers do not match!

Generally the guild management report is reporting a lower number of daily guild contribution than when examined in the daily activities guild activities window.

The cause is unknown/unconfirmed at this time but I suspect the guild management coin contribution tracker is not tracking energy use in the various mod challenges or mod battles correctly.
  • Further info

At around 10:31 AM GMT 25th August 2016, after my guild bank payout. I used 120 cantina energy, bought two sets of cantina energy refreshes and then used a further 240 cantina energy.

In my guild activities window. I can see I have a persoanl daily guild bank contribution of 360 energy. However upon going to the guild management windows and looking at my daily contribution there, it only shows 120!

Will update the thread with further information later... There may be a time syncronisation issue here.
  • It seems energy used close to the personal reset does not count correctly in the daily guild contribution counter, though the personal display is correct

Here you can see the guild contribution shows zero next to my name
    http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj526/SkyeArcher/swgoh-guildbug-01_zps3habeoc5.jpg

Here you can see the personal contribution showing 360! Not zero
    http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj526/SkyeArcher/swgoh-guildbug-02_zps5pdrrfxm.jpg
  • **Contribution discrepancy solved**
    Upon completion of current guild activity you will collect your earned coin. In the Guild activity window your daily will reset to 0. However your management tab will not reset for 2-6 minutes after completion resulting in any energy spent to accumulate under yesterday's numbers. You will notice any energy spent before it resets will continue to collect past 600/600. It will read 640/600 etc. It will start counting under new guild activity count in the guild activity window 120/600. Once your management tab for daily resets to 0 it won't reflect the actual number that you have spent. Any energy you spent prior to resetting is lost from the current days energy count. Solution is to pay attention to your management tab for reset. Do not spend energy until it catches up. Once I figured this out, my management tab is accurate and no one loses out in their numbers.