Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Heroic Rancor

I am looking for a solo heroic rancor team without any legendary or raid characters other than GMYoda and r2, here is my swgoh.gg/u/superpat384/
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    "SuperPat384;c-1590079" wrote:
    I’m just wondering so I know what to work on

If you're just looking long term, why leave out Legendaries? You should be working on Phoenix for Thrawn, and Farmboy, Leia, STHan, Old Ben, and R2 (so therefore Empire) for CLS. If you have these two, you will solo Heroic rancor, plus have two great toons for HAAT.
  • Wedge L, Jyn, Cassian, Bistan, Scariff. Zero legendaries.
    crzydroid
    Seasoned Traveler
    Moved to rancor raid.

Your R2 and GMY aren't 7* yet, so if you are looking at heroic, I wouldn't necessarily preclude having Thrawn before too long either.

Teebo and Jyn are both good rancor toons, but Jyn is a longer farm. Likewise Rex can take a little longer. Qui-Gon is another easy farm that has tmr on basic, and can help you if you want to finish Yoda. If you get R2 to 7*, he works well with Teebo to keep him stealthed.
  • @SuperPat384

You've already got all the pieces for a Zader Heroic Rancor Solo team. You'll just have to put up with a slow farm to finish it off.

zVader lead
    Tarkin
    TFP
    Jyn
    Bistan (could use almost any Empire/Sith character that is fast and hits hard also, they'll have a 50% chance to irresistibly remove TM with any attack)

Jyn will be the hardest farm but she removes TM and then gains that TM once omega'd.

You also have a second capable Solo heroic team:

Wedge lead
    Biggs
    Jyn
    Bistan
    Scariff

As I said above. Didn't realize you actually had them all though. Random nice work!
  • "crzydroid;c-1590125" wrote:
    "SuperPat384;c-1590079" wrote:
    I’m just wondering so I know what to work on

If you're just looking long term, why leave out Legendaries? You should be working on Phoenix for Thrawn, and Farmboy, Leia, STHan, Old Ben, and R2 (so therefore Empire) for CLS. If you have these two, you will solo Heroic rancor, plus have two great toons for HAAT.

I am already working on Phoenix for thrawn but I won’t be able to get him 7*, And I was looking for ones that I can star up easier without having to make a team to get them 7* just to not use those characters for this
  • Teebo, Rex, Jyn, TFP, QGJ are and easy solo but they dont hit hard so it takes a while
  • Take a Phoenix team to 7*. They're worth it and Thrawn is worth it doubly so.
  • - LS TB has specific missions for Phoenix.
    - Can clear galactic war on their own most days.
    - Ezra is one of the best Jedi in the game.
    - Can get you 2 legendary characters for the price of one
    - Chopper works great on other Droid teams