Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Heroic sith raid - solo scores

I’ve scored 2 or 3 different scores over a dozen or so solo’s. Most commonly the standard 169,790,422

We’ve had 4 solos in my guild today and each score is different.

Are other guilds also experiencing this?

• Guild recruiting in 2020.

"Do you have slkr?"

"Sure do. He's awesome isn't he!"

"Yeah sorry, no Kylos can join until CG fixes their reward system."

This isn't meant to be a serious comment. But will become a serious problem soon enough if nothing is done to top10 hstr rewards.
  • The difference comes in P4, it depends on if you ‘one shot’ neither, either, or both nihilus and sion from above 5% to 0% or if Traya does the the sacrificial kill when they drop below 5%.
  • Hmmm, but that wouldn’t explain why my score is always 1 of 3 different scores. If it was down to that then surely there would be more variation in the score?
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "TheJEFFtm;c-2117974" wrote:
    The difference comes in P4, it depends on if you ‘one shot’ neither, either, or both nihilus and sion from above 5% to 0% or if Traya does the the sacrificial kill when they drop below 5%.

They can’t drop below 5%
  • Right I think that makes a bit more sense. So highest score is to 1 shot them all? @DarjeloSalas
  • "Ultra;c-2117981" wrote:
    The difference comes in P4, it depends on if you ‘one shot’ neither, either, or both nihilus and sion from above 5% to 0% or if Traya does the the sacrificial kill when they drop below 5%.

They can’t drop below 5%

If you kill them outright, you get full credit (i.e., if Sion has 10% health left and you take him from 10% to 0%, you get the full score). If you come up short at all (i.e., you knock Sion to 0.0000000001%), you only get the score of reducing to 5%.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Indominable_J;c-2118031" wrote:
    "Ultra;c-2117981" wrote:

They can’t drop below 5%

If you kill them outright, you get full credit (i.e., if Sion has 10% health left and you take him from 10% to 0%, you get the full score). If you come up short at all (i.e., you knock Sion to 0.0000000001%), you only get the score of reducing to 5%.
    oh i see

Guess I've been coming up short most of the time