Forum Discussion

8 years ago

How to beat light side 9b

Hello everyone, today I realized the secret to beating light side hard 9b, if you are still stuck on it if course.

Not only did I beat it, but I three starred it today with relative ease, the only RNG was on the opening round, and if you can survive that with your full squad in tact then you will probably three star it as well.

The team to use is resistance.

The trick is that you need to use your own poe dameron to lead, and borrow a zeta Finn so you get both leaderships. I suggest having r2 and trooper with you.

After that, sit back and watch the resistance hate train plow through embo so fast that him and his crew don't even get a shot off.
  • "gorjdesign;c-1123769" wrote:
    And if I don't have resistance team, what then ?

You give up and resign yourself to whining on the Forums and Reddit about how broken Chaze is and how the game caters only to whales.
  • "gorjdesign;c-1123811" wrote:
    "Sirdigbychknczr;c-1123786" wrote:
    "gorjdesign;c-1123769" wrote:

You give up and resign yourself to whining on the Forums and Reddit about how broken Chaze is and how the game caters only to whales.

But I have Chaze

xD
  • "Sirdigbychknczr;c-1123786" wrote:

You get clones and borrow a barris, Cody lead with zeta was easy and they make a killer raid squad as well
  • "gorjdesign;c-1123811" wrote:
    "Sirdigbychknczr;c-1123786" wrote:

But I have Chaze

This
  • "ViperPete;c-1123990" wrote:
    I beat it with my Zody, Z555's, Echo, Sarg, Rex and 6th was Anakin.
    All G11.

This. And I didn't even have the Z on fives.
  • Zeta Cody (l), Clone Sargent, 5s, echo, luminara borrowed general kenobi. Was simples