Forum Discussion

Synthegist
Newcomer
3 hours ago

Never tell me the odds... but I could use a hand changing em.

Maybe it's just me, but Light Side Scoundrels don't really seem to have much going for them in the game right now.

You had Jabba come out, and he was a big boss for all the Dark Side Scoundrels of course, but apart from Boushh and Skiff Lando, who are explicitly made for working with him, Light Siders got nothing.

Similarly now with the new Mercenary stuff, we are again seeing a heavy bias towards Dark Side Scoundrels getting the most attention.

Looking at the Scoundrels, it really feels like Smugglers particularly are being left in the dust here. Sure, they got Dash Rendar, but he only really works supplanting Qi'ra on her Solo movie team, which is the ONE Smuggler team we have (and a somewhat mediocre one at that).

Despite a decent number of Smuggler and other Light Side Scoundrel characters, they don't really have a major team of their own to build, just a whole lot of pieces to other teams. Veteran Smuggler Han and Chewie for Wookiee or Resistance teams, Zori for Resistance, Mission and Zaalbar for Old Republic (or, again, a Wookiee team, which hilariously is about the closest to a Light Side Scoundrel team you'd get outside of the Solo movie squad) and finally, a huge HEAP of Rebels.

Again, maybe I'm the only one who thinks this, or even really cares, but I feel like Light Side Scoundrels are just not doing great.

No RepliesBe the first to reply