Forum Discussion

7 years ago

How to WIN in Fleet Arena!

Somebody asked me to show more fleet arena footage with my team, so here we go!

https://youtu.be/TYz0ft4xGWA
  • "Nikoms565;c-1586646" wrote:
    @Vertigo - no one said winning in fleet arena took skill. Just good RNG. ;)

@Nikoms565 Of course, my bad, wishful thinking that RNG could be eliminated ;)
  • At 4:40 (ish)You said "Lets try and get a critical hit" when attacking Slave I while Slave I had critical immunity, but not a taunt. Should've aimed for Vader's ship with Biggs. Enemy Vader was at high TM, low health and again, Boba was no longer taunting. Also, if Biggs crits with his basic it registers the Target Lock before the damage occurs so you can get him more protection and kill the ship at the same time, which would've also reduced the enemy capital ship's TM as you were trying to showcase just before Boba had come in to reinforce.

Edit: Around 8:25 you also said "lets see if I can get a critical hit here... I didn't" while attacking Slave I with Biggs... while Slave I had crit immunity.
    At 8:40ish, you said you were going to take away all of the buffs off of Slave I with I have you now, but that only happens if they're Target Locked, so you only landed evasion down and ability block.
    At 10:45 you called ITF to assist the Ghost "because he does the most damage" but Vader's basic is actually more powerful than ITF's basic.
  • @Vertigo - no one said winning in fleet arena took skill. Just good RNG. ;)
  • Vertigo, you're a better person than me...you got to the 10:45 mark in the video.
  • Actually got to about 11:20. Was just eating pasta and watching. Always curious to see other reinforcement abilities in action, as I always see the same ones over and over again: Mine, and the enemy AI bringing in Slave I lol.
  • How to win in Fleet Arena. Put Holdo in charge of Home One and Ram enemy fleet. I W.I.N. Button awarded.