Forum Discussion

YKMisfit
New Spectator
7 years ago

HR Soldier and Scout

Hey everyone,

I've just decided to start farming both of these characters and am wondering what use they have outside of TBs.

Does anyone use either of these characters anywhere outside of the Territory Battles they're required for?

Also, what is your ideal team to run them with when you do use them in the TB?
  • I have Scout to 7* just from bronziums. Except I left him at 6 because I don't want to waste the credits. ;)
    YKMisfit
    New Spectator
    Thanks everyone. I do have Scout unlocked, but he's 4* and level 1 (6/65). By the sounds of it, if I decide to farm him, I only need to do so until 6*.

As for what crew they work best in, I usually do Wiggs with Cassian/K2S0 and Lando. It's a real odd combination, I know, but when I started, the synergy between the two R1 characters really appealed to me, and then I learned about Wiggs and their synergies and Lando was brought up for his dual Scoundrel/Rebel tags. I've been running them together ever since because they were the only 7* rebels I had for a long time.

My question is, could I simply plug HRS (either one) into this group and still expect to complete the node or are there any particular squads that they work best in?