Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Scouting Badge cheat

My sim accidentally aged up while I was playing another household and then I saved it by clicking the wrong option by mistake whilst rushing to fix this...he was a teen with one more badge to collect, and we were 4/6 of the way there. I've used the cas.fulleditmode cheat to turn him back into a teen but he's lost all of his badge progress. Does anyone know of a scouting cheat to obtain all the badges so I can restore him to where he was? I'm so annoyed :disappointed:
  • Hello.
    If you would like your sim to have the scouting aptitude trait, which is obtained by getting all the scouting badges, enable testingcheats true, then enter this cheat into the cheat box.
    traits.equip_trait ScoutingAptitude

You could also try recovering an earlier version of your current save game to play. To do that , go to the main screen of sims 4, and click on the " load game " button.Click on your save game file picture. Then click on the " recover game " button down the right hand side bottom of the screen,. Press on an earlier version of the save game from the menu that pops up. Then load that save game version

About The Sims 4 General Discussion

Join lively discussions, share tips, and exchange experiences on Sims 4 Expansion Packs, Game Packs, Stuff Packs & Kits.33,037 PostsLatest Activity: 4 minutes ago