Forum Discussion

7 years ago

jawa scavenger / traya phase

anyone have tryed jawa team vs traya in the raid? I would like to know if the unique of jawa scavenger work on traya!

"Whenever a Jawa ally takes damage, 50% chance to place a Thermal Detonator on the attacking enemy that will explode after 2 turns. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a Critical Hit, he gains Stealth for 3 turns."
  • any debuff that is not "unavoidable" will run into stacking tenacity. so I think that is the limiting factor in that strategy.
  • The trick with jawa's is to not attack the main guy at all, this way the tenacity doesn't stack so that the thermal detonators still stick.
  • "leef;c-1483846" wrote:
    The trick with jawa's is to not attack the main guy at all, this way the tenacity doesn't stack so that the thermal detonators still stick.

good tip.

% damage attacks seem to be more effective this raid than in others, so that is a good working strategy.
  • You can also use a similar strategy with BH (Zam, Greedo...and....Mob Enforcer. lol)
  • not sure about vs traya, but with mediocre jawa's (g8/9) + a healer you can get an easy 1m+ dmg in phase 1. (tier 6)
  • "Nikoms565;c-1483853" wrote:
    You can also use a similar strategy with BH (Zam, Greedo...and....Mob Enforcer. lol)

ME is op in this raid, probably needs a nerf.
  • "Kyno;c-1483856" wrote:
    "Nikoms565;c-1483853" wrote:
    You can also use a similar strategy with BH (Zam, Greedo...and....Mob Enforcer. lol)

ME is op in this raid, probably needs a nerf.

:D I wouldn't know. My ME is 4* G5. I've just seen videos. Although a scoundrel team of Zam, Greedo, ME and Nute might be effective. Not sure who makes the most sense to lead though. Probably Boba for the health buff and speed buffs when the thermals start popping.
  • "KruinephPennigton;d-161621" wrote:
    anyone have tryed jawa team vs traya in the raid? I would like to know if the unique of jawa scavenger work on traya!

"Whenever a Jawa ally takes damage, 50% chance to place a Thermal Detonator on the attacking enemy that will explode after 2 turns. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a Critical Hit, he gains Stealth for 3 turns."

With sthan maybe... :wink: