Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Jedi Faction Pass

I am sure a lot of people would like to see a Jedi faction pass. I would love to see these changes to make Jedi awesome. My philosophy behind these changes to allow players to have a Jedi team that has interchangeable characters depending on who you are facing.

Jedi Knight Guardian- One of the worst characters in the game. Now because it is a generic character I wouldn't think there would be much of an update on her but if she had a taunt I could be useful. I would update the unique to say "Whenever a Jedi ally loses protection JKG gains taunt. While below 100% health, JKG has +30% Tenacity and recovers 15% of her max health at the start of each of her turns."

Plo Koon- To me he is a character that almost seems useful with a clone/Jedi synergy. I think an easy way to make him way more usable is to change his leadership to a unique and make it say "each Jedi and Clone ally has a 55% chance to remove Stealth from each enemy at the start of their turn. If they dispel any enemies, they gain Offensive Up for 1 turn" This would give Jedi and Clone teams a great way to counter Maul giving Plo a useful spot in the game.

Mace- A very popular character that is just underwhelming. In order to make Mace good I would also change his Leadership to a unique but reduce some of the % so it would say "Jedi allies gain 15% Offense and 9% Critical Chance, and recover 5% of their Max Health when scoring a crit". I would also increase the Shatterpoint unique to give Mace the ability to ignore taunts and stealth when attacking.

Koth- Being an anti-droid Jedi he really doesn't do it. I would make him better by getting rid of is header ability and allowing his Unique to apply towards all Jedi allies while alive. This would give the Jedi the ability to really counter droid teams.

Kit Fisto- Another Jedi with a pretty good kit just slightly missing the mark though. I would change his Leadership also to a Unique but change it to say "All Jedi allies gain 25% potency and 45 Defense." I would also change his Special to say "remove each cleanse each debuff on allies and place them on target enemy.

Luminara- I think she is a great character especially at the start of the game. The only change I would make for her is to add a zeta to her heal to include for each critical hit an allies receives reduce the cool down by 1. If Barris is present every time Luminara uses her heal reduce Barriss Force healer ability by 1.

Old Ben- Most people think that he needs a taunt but I think if you added to his Unique that "whenever an ally takes damage Old Ben receives 25% of that damage." this would make him such a better character because instead of a character taking 10,000 damage they would only take 7,500 and Old Ben would take 2,500 making him a great tank without a taunt.

Aayla- She is a good character and very useful in the game but I would also change her Leadership to an unique and make it say "Jedi allies gain 30% critical damage and recover 10% of their Max health when they deal critical damage.

Yoda- Yoda in my opinion should be way better in this game. He already has a good kit but I would like to see his leader change to a unique as well.

Barris- Already a great character and I would just add a little synergy with Luminara. I would add to her Unique that if Luminara is present she also gains the "At the end of each of her turns, Barris Dispels all debuffs from the debuffed ally with the lowest Health".

I dont think an upadate is needed for:
Jinn, General Kenobi, Ezra, Kanan, ImaGun Di, Ahsoka, JKA, and JC.

I would also like them to see them add 2 Jedi
Shaak Ti and Quinlan Vos