Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Jtr events and Veterans

I have started to collect veterans for 3 months ago. I just reach 6* both of them just before the event release. The drop rate was not good but also not too bad. But when the event released this drop rate suddenly become very poor. Less than %10. I know because of last 3 months I only focus on this 2 veterans. I spend 500 crystals for getting cantina energy almost every last 7 day.

144 + 45 = 189 Cantina Energy Every Day
500 crystals = 100 + 100 + 100 + 200 means 4 times 120 energy = 480

480 + 189 = 669 means 16 enegy per fight = 41 attemp per day.

Believe me, I couldn't get 10 shards somedays. And I believe that if I spend this energy before the event released I was already to reach 7*

If I can reach both veterans 50/100 I was planning to buy 50 shards package to become 7*. But with this drop rate, This is not possible. Thanks for EA saving my money to buy veterans pack.

This really looks like strange to me. This is not the correct way to earn money. Of course, you should earn money but with this drop rate and method, it is not easy for you. From my side, you missed my order just because of drop rate. If can collect 100 shards in 10 days(this was possible number) with this cantina using energy, you'll get my money. I do my best but EA can't sorry.