Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Leave GA alone

First off let me go ahead and say people are going to hate this post, i write it with that understanding. Grand Arena is a place for people to test themselves vs people that have the same GP. GP is your overall power in the game. This can be misleading because if your one of these people that play this game as if pvp doesnt exist, and you just want alot of people people at 7 stars. If that's your plan, don't plan on pvp being your area of fun in the game. Grand Arena is the PINNACLE of pvp. You vs someone of almost the exact GP you have. What a wonderful thiing for someone like myself that strives to test myself vs my peers. In todays society, everyone wants to feel like a winner....This can NEVER be the case. Some people must lose and some must win. In a sport if you want to become top of your peers, you practice. You study your game, find out what makes the best, the best. And if you do, and apply yourself to that goal, you will become good. Maybe not a pro, but you will be good at your chose craft. This can be applied to SWGOH. If you chase the meta, you will stay competitive, if you decide to work on old teams that have fallen behind, expect the same rsults, you will fall behind. Reworks help catch up players like this but in swgoh there is another perspective, gear level. If you fail to go to g12 with your characters, your runnign into battle with half a sword and and a broken shield. Why would you do this? It does not make sense...Then people complain how they arent competitive? "I cant win a match because im 4m GP and only have 7 g12 characters......WHAT A JOKE. Bottom Line-Stop complaining and do your research. Get your teams to max level and work on sith raid teams to get to the best rewards. A NOTE for @CG_Carrie Please dont let this new GA rework hurt those of us who have put money into this game to get to a competitive spot above our GP. I win most of my GA bouts because i have spent more $(which keeps your running) and done more research, video watching, and preperation than most of those at my gp, i still have competitive matches but i dont want to be forced to fight people higher than me just because i focus my roster, speed mods make all the difference, the higher gp you have, the most times you have been able to get lucky with a good speed mod. GP is an investement of time and money, keeping GA based on that is the best way to keep it even. You cant make everyone happy, so leave it alone, dont keep changing it,