Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Legendary characters not so legendary

Commander luke is broken OP, thrawn is OP, R2 is OP, palp and Yoda are just ok. Vader should be in this category too, vs solo it should play out like this... Please give dated Legendary characters some love!

http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_media_8_03_2015_rMs9LE.gif
  • Technically, Vader isn't a legendary character. That being said, he definitely needs an update. He should be considerably more powerful than he currently is.
  • Vader isnt unlocked through events, but as reward, and until recently added in ships...so it seems originally intended to be rare. Definetly needs more power. After all, he pwnd CLS in ESB, and solo too. So whether to include him as Legendary might be besides the Point. But, palp and Yoda should be on par with other Legendary dudes.
  • In my opinion, if Force Choke is actually released, it should expose, stun and remove turn meter.
  • I agree he should be more powerful, but maybe they're trying to keep him as a tier 2 character to allow for FO to take over the DS more going into the new movie?
  • Force choke would be awesome...enemy suspended in air taking dot, staggered and exosed....blaster deflect (New game mechanic? HINT..applicable to all lightsaber wielders.). After all, how can Biggs (got killed in first movie, so so Pilot, not sensitive to the force) get the Upper hand on Vader, dark lord of the Sith, The chosen one...luke's daddy, etc.
  • Actually Force Crush is the superior form of Force Choke (canon). Maybe a rework to Force Crush to include a new Unique debuff.
  • "Silky;c-1265411" wrote:
    I agree he should be more powerful, but maybe they're trying to keep him as a tier 2 character to allow for FO to take over the DS more going into the new movie?

If that were true they wouldn't have made 4 Han Solos, releasing an empire strikes back solo time now.
  • "BoxandthefuzzForever;c-1265406" wrote:
    Technically, Vader isn't a legendary character. That being said, he definitely needs an update. He should be considerably more powerful than he currently is.

I agree.

But, if that happens, his update would probably be in the form of a new Vader all together.