Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Revisit Luke's X-Wing (Red 5 Legendary)

Red 5 Luke's X-Wing
Light Side, Attacker, Rebel, Jedi

Crew:
Captain: Commander Luke's Skywalker
Skill: Use the Force Luke: If the target has Target Lock deal 200% damage to target and Damage Over Time for 3 turns.
Copilot: R2-D2
Skill: Lock Down That Stabilizer: Recover 30% Health and Protection. Gain Foresight, 25% Crit Chance and Crit Damage for 2 turns.

Skills:
T-16 Womprats: Deal True damage to target enemy, inflict Target Lock and Damage Over Time for 2 turns. Grant all allies 10% Turn Meter.

Just like Beggar's Canyon: Grant all Attackers 20% Offense, Tanks 30% Defense, Support ships 50% Crit Chance, and all allies speed up for 2 Turns. If both Wedge Antilles's and Biggs Darklighter's X-wings are active, grant all 3 X-wings all these benefits.

They're My Friends, I got to Help Them: When Entering the Battle as a Reinforcement Luke's X-Wing Dispels all Debuffs on allies and Buffs on enemies. The next attack calls all allies to assist. Grant "They're My Friends, I got to Help Them" to all allies which can't be copied, prevented or dispelled. They're My Friends, I got to Help Them: Gain 20% Turn Meter, 25% Offense and Health Over Time for 3 Turns.

Requirements:
Ships: Home One, Han's Falcon, Rebel Y-Wing, Wedge Antilles's and Biggs Darklighter's X-Wing, Darth Vader's Tie, and Imperial Tie Fighter at 7 star.
Characters: Admiral Ackbar (Relic 5) Biggs Darklighter (Relic 6), Darth Vader (R7), R2-D2 (R7), Wedge Antilles (R6), Captain Han Solo (R7), Commander Luke Skywalker (R8).

Play the attacks on the Death Stars to obtain shards.