Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Love the new mythic event

I beat it. Guess you’re not gonna three star it unless you got g12 thrawn, shoretrooper and stormtrooper. I did enjoy the preloaded TM of CLS though using call to action and then using use the force with a 44k crit on my snowtrooper one shotting him and then immediately attacking my Tie fighter pilot and since he gains 10%Tm for inflicting speed down(it’s okay I’m still waiting to attack), attacks TFP again. Really great experience. 5 stars.
  • Like everything else in the game,it's all about speed.

I did it with G11 Vader G10 Thrawn G9 Palp G8 TFP G9 Tarkin

30 tries without moving mods and no luck,
    After putting my arena (fast) mods on I did it first try
  • I like how people expect to beat everything with like G9 toons :neutral: i used G12 Thrawn lead, with G11 vader, palp, Tarking and TFP. TFP got deleted by CLS before i had chance to play, but it was quite easy to beat.
  • Love watching that crazy CLS go twice before I ever get a turn, killing G10 character like a joke, and even G12
  • "Anakin_Skywalker;c-1456410" wrote:
    Love watching that crazy CLS go twice before I ever get a turn, killing G10 character like a joke, and even G12

wai
  • Thrawn lead is key. LOVED this event. Rewards were great and hope this comes back with the normal rotation of palp event. The work the devs have done on these mythic events might be my favorite new content ever. THANK YOU!

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,322 PostsLatest Activity: 4 hours ago