Forum Discussion

7 years ago

mythic droid bug

Raid han doesnt shoot first against the empire squad. Also raid han stun off his shoot first isnt working on the second tier
  • Yeah seems like R2 is immune to stun but how on earth is Han the last to shoot I don't know..
  • This isn't a bug, remember in the remakes Han didn't shoot first either.... somehow this means Jango is confirmed for janurary... lol
  • "Anakin_Skywalker;c-1401281" wrote:
    Yeah seems like R2 is immune to stun but how on earth is Han the last to shoot I don't know..

The Empire squad starts with full turn meter and ignores hans turn (well-Not really because after the attacks he can use it). What really annoys me are the perma Aoes from tarkin and vader....
  • Han doesn't actually shoot first. He just starts with 100% TM and anybody else that also has 100% TM can go before him. Happens all the time in GW for example.
  • Haha I just couldn't imagine such a dirty trick...the whole empire squad going before han can get his shot off...actually tarkin went 2x the last round I checked. If it's that rng based guess it's not for me. my other thought was they should probably allow you a six man squad since r2 is required. I would love to use phoenix against this mythic scenario, but r2 kinda ruins the full synergy
  • I can undestand the turn meter think they hit like 2 times before my r2d2 use ability but how Vader inflict faze to all?
  • "Unlimitedpowar;c-1401311" wrote:
    I can undestand the turn meter think they hit like 2 times before my r2d2 use ability but how Vader inflict faze to all?

PVE characters often have additional abilities that their playable counterparts don't.

About SWGOH General Discussion

Discuss and share your feedback on Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes with fellow players.77,386 PostsLatest Activity: 26 minutes ago