Forum Discussion

6 years ago

New Jango leader strategy on Sith Phase 3!

Hey gang, just discovered something very interesting, and a quick search of the forums didn't pull up anything indicating this was a known strategy, so I figured I should bring it to the attention of other players ASAP.

I just got Jango to 7 stars, and to celebrate I fiddled around with him again in the Sith Raid. My clan is on Tier VI, Phase 3 at the moment so I threw him at Traya with Boba, Zam, Cad Bane, and IG-88. I noticed something about a minute in, then retreated and restarted to confirm.

Jango's leader ability prevents burning enemies from gaining bonus turn meter. As it turns out, that INCLUDES Traya at the end of a topple. So her lightsabers respawn and attack like normal after the topple, but she does not. This effectively makes it possible to DOUBLE the number of times you can topple her. Combined with the increasing crit damage for BH's, you can ramp up your damage a ton by the end of the run. I did over 9 million damage during this attempt.

I don't know what characters are the absolute best for this, but IG-88 is a must since he can reduce enemy Tenacity further with critical hits once you get the contract bonus. If you have Boba on your team, you also definitely don't want to use Execute on Traya, as you'll dispel the burn. I'm thinking throwing Aurra into this team could significantly boost the overall damage since so much time is spent with Traya toppled.

I highly recommend other players try this out and see if they can find an ideal BH combination for it. It seems like Jango may have just taken the mantle for best BH leader in the raid if this continues to work.