Forum Discussion

6 years ago

New YouTube Channel

Mods please advise, delete, move or message if not allowed.

Hey Guys,

My name is Xanick, and I'm looking at becoming a Galaxy of Heroes YouTuber. In about 12 hours from making this post, i'll be posting my first official video (still working out the details), but to start with, i've made an introductory video. This channel i want to be less about the current state of the game, though i will make videos discussing it, and more about the future, ideas for characters and events, changes and updates to characters, things like that. I want this to be a fun channel, and hope you guys will be willing to come along for the ride. :smiley:

https://youtu.be/mP_WQwSJMcY

In advance, i apologise for any audio issues, i'm still starting out so my setup is not exactly the best, but i'm working on it.

Enjoy.
  • Moved to the Art and Media section.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/categories/player-content

Please feel free to post videos and information about your channel here.
  • Create quality stuff first, advertise later.

Nevertheless, good luck to you. Many people share this dream and only a few actually try it.
  • "Roopehunter;c-1798615" wrote:
    Create quality stuff first, advertise later.

Nevertheless, good luck to you. Many people share this dream and only a few actually try it.

Thanks man, I have about 6 episodes scripted out, and just want to try to hit the ground running. As i said, i'm still starting out, and want to sort of get a feel early for how the reaction is, hopefully positive, but we'll see :smile:
  • Stream/upload your grand arenas. Make sure to have pictures or videos of the skills or characters you're talking about on screen. (One of the worst things to see is a YouTuber that just talks in front of a camera with nothing else on screen.) Ask other YouTubers to be in your videos or at least get their feedback and hype that feedback on your videos.

Try not to make a lot of revan/Darth revan content until he is announced.