Forum Discussion

cannonfodder_iv
New Spectator
6 years ago

Now that "immediate bonus turns" are a thing, can we convert the old 100% TM characters to them?

Specifically CLS and Thrawn?

Matches are much more strategic and enjoyable when not subjected to the random nature of turn order when "everyone's at 100% TM". Immediate bonus turns are awesome, let's make more use of them.
  • "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:
    "Allhallowsevil;c-1881420" wrote:
    I dont know if I missed something but taking a bonus turn is just a basic 100% turn meter means you can use a special. And I'm just going to make up this scenario.
    So it's an even match your k2so is about to die and for some stupid reason has taunt on 3 enemies have full turn meter but low health. Your vader gets the first turn using culling blade to kill one and using force crush to kill the other 2 getting you 3 stars on 9-6 hard. This was stupid but yah. My statement

There's a significant difference between taking a bonus turn and gaining 100% bonus turn meter.

I'm not quite sure, what you're trying to say with your example. Why is that mechanic stupid? How does it relate to the bonus turn / bonus turn meter discussion?

100% bonus turn meter can lose to another 100% bonus turn meter (tie rng) or to other bonus turns and it can also be stopped with Daze, while bonus turn will always go first and can't be prevented!
  • "dimi4a;c-1881709" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:
    I dont know if I missed something but taking a bonus turn is just a basic 100% turn meter means you can use a special. And I'm just going to make up this scenario.
    So it's an even match your k2so is about to die and for some stupid reason has taunt on 3 enemies have full turn meter but low health. Your vader gets the first turn using culling blade to kill one and using force crush to kill the other 2 getting you 3 stars on 9-6 hard. This was stupid but yah. My statement

There's a significant difference between taking a bonus turn and gaining 100% bonus turn meter.

I'm not quite sure, what you're trying to say with your example. Why is that mechanic stupid? How does it relate to the bonus turn / bonus turn meter discussion?

100% bonus turn meter can lose to another 100% bonus turn meter (tie rng) or to other bonus turns and it can also be stopped with Daze, while bonus turn will always go first and can't be prevented!

Yes, we're all aware of that there's a difference between getting 100% bonus TM and getting a bonus turn. What's your point?
  • "Waqui;c-1881733" wrote:
    "dimi4a;c-1881709" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:

Yes, we're all aware of that there's a difference between getting 100% bonus TM and getting a bonus turn. What's your point?

That was my point.
  • "dimi4a;c-1881798" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881733" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:

That was my point.

Ok. So didn't intend to bring anything new to the discussion, but you simply repeated what I myself have explained to you (and others) earlier in this discussion? Ok. If that makes sense to you, then..... thank you.... I guess.
  • "Waqui;c-1881863" wrote:
    "dimi4a;c-1881798" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881733" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:

That was my point.

Ok. So didn't intend to bring anything new to the discussion, but you simply repeated what I myself have explained to you (and others) earlier in this discussion? Ok. If that makes sense to you, then..... thank you.... I guess.

Chill, don't have a heart attack... sheesh!
  • "dimi4a;c-1883187" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881863" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881733" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:

That was my point.

Don't worry about my health. There's nothing exciting in your posts - just repetition of what we all know. I'll be fine.
  • "Waqui;c-1883738" wrote:
    "dimi4a;c-1883187" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881863" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881733" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:

That was my point.

Don't worry about my health. There's nothing exciting in your posts - just repetition of what we all know. I'll be fine.

Give this guy a medal for being the first one to clear things on the "bonus turn" matter!
  • "dimi4a;c-1883921" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1883738" wrote:
    "dimi4a;c-1883187" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881863" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881733" wrote:
    "Waqui;c-1881484" wrote:

That was my point.

Give this guy a medal for being the first one to clear things on the "bonus turn" matter!

Are you alright? Is there someone you would like us to call for you? You don't seem to well.