Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Pit Raid Tickets rewarded - Comments\Queestions (Merged Threads)

Thank you guys for the free Rancor tickets! Even though I would prefer a notice before, so we could've used a raid beforehand, but thanks! Oh wait, we got AAT tickets?? Really? I couldn't notice... I guess maybe because our guilds had 150 for the past week having a blast on this normal raid! Lol! :) Sorry I had to! (Real talk, excited about the Pit tickets though).
  • "CloneSpikes;738129" wrote:
    "Waqui;738121" wrote:
    Looks like you need to either work on your tactics or on your squads.

There are only 5 people in my guild at 80 or above (im 81). We can't pull this with so little players. The others are 65-80 with only one real team.

I'm not really complaining, a bit disappointed only.
    It's not for guilds like ours.

Yep, definitely not for you. It's the nature of the beast though. Are you able to at least do some Rancor runs?

• Hi CG,

Myself and several officers (but not everyone) are currently locked out from receiving raid rewards for the next few hours. One of the locked out officers has earned a total of 84k raid tickets in the guild since joining (as shown on the guild management page), so he's been here for quite a while now. While we were told in the update notes that reward cap would not apply to those who don't switch guilds, it doesn't seem to be the case in practice. Regardless, we would all greatly appreciate it if some clarifications could be given in regards to the reward cap rules.

Specifically:

• Does the reward cap have anything to do with how long a player has been in a guild, or does it just apply globally to everyone?(seems to be global).
    • Does the 210k ticket cap apply separately for each raid?
    • Does each "week" have a set start and end time, or is there a rolling seven day queue that determines lockouts?
    • Are players eligible for rewards if they start raids under the cap, but finish over the cap? (E.g., if I start a raid having already participated in 180k worth of tickets so far that week, will I be eligible for rewards if the additional raid brings me up to 240k? This represents doing four heroic rancor raids within the same week.)
    • What happens to guilds that bank up 150k rancor tickets and then proceed to run five heroic raids over the next five days, all within a single week? This comprises of a legitimate collection and spending of raid tickets, although it appears as though a reward lockout will kick in.

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up; we're not trying to cheat the system or anything, we are just interested in knowing what our limitations are, and also why this seems to only affect some guild members and not everyone. I know that my friend @Tkoch94 was interested in hearing this as well.

Thanks again.
  • Our guild hasn't been able to collect our rewards which is really lame, we have no guild hoppers. Please fix.
  • "MetxChris;738163" wrote:
    Regardless, we would all greatly appreciate it if some clarifications could be given in regards to the reward cap rules.

Specifically:

• Does the reward cap have anything to do with how long a player has been in a guild, or does it just apply globally to everyone?(seems to be global).
    • Does each "week" have a set start and end time, or is there a rolling seven day queue that determines lockouts?
    • Are players eligible for rewards if they start raids under the cap, but finish over the cap? (E.g., if I start a raid having already participated in 180k worth of tickets so far that week, will I be eligible for rewards if the additional raid brings me up to 240k? This represents doing four heroic rancor raids within the same week.)
    • What happens to guilds that bank up 150k rancor tickets and then proceed to run five heroic raids over the next five days, all within a single week? This comprises of a legitimate collection and spending of raid tickets, although it appears as though a reward lockout will kick in.

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up; we're not trying to cheat the system or anything, we are just interested in knowing what our limitations are....

Thanks again.

Exactly.
  • 35 Million for stage one Tank on normal. We've got a lot of work to do on our teams then :'(

Anyone know how difficult tank normal is compared to Pit raid 6?
  • "MetxChris;738163" wrote:

Hi CG,

Myself and several officers (but not everyone) are currently locked out from receiving raid rewards for the next few hours. One of the locked out officers has earned a total of 84k raid tickets in the guild since joining (as shown on the guild management page), so he's been here for quite a while now. While we were told in the update notes that reward cap would not apply to those who don't switch guilds, it doesn't seem to be the case in practice. Regardless, we would all greatly appreciate it if some clarifications could be given in regards to the reward cap rules.

Specifically:

Thanks for taking the time to clear this up; we're not trying to cheat the system or anything, we are just interested in knowing what our limitations are, and also why this seems to only affect some guild members and not everyone. I know that my friend @Tkoch94 was interested in hearing this as well.

Thanks again.

The same happened to a two guild mates that have never guild hopped or anything.