Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Prestige/Reward System

I've been sitting at level 85 for about a month now and I know many others have been sitting here for much longer and I gotta say, all this wasted XP is kinda bothering me. I'm a man of progression, I like to know that whatever I'm doing is progress(like sneaking out of work to get paid to play Star Wars) reguardless I calculate that I average about 1.2k Xp daily from refreshes and challenges and it just adds to my currently "Maxed account", thus adding to my frustration.

Point of this thread being this, I wanna see post game XP getting put to use and as long as I've been on the forum I haven't seen it so here it is, the Prestige System.

I don't know if many of you played it but I loved a game known as "Battle Nations", it was a fun turn based combat game but eventually shut down. What it did have going for it was a shop where you could spend prestige points for useful items. I was thinking at a conversion rate of maybe 5XP=1 point we can reward players and help them through the grind. This extra shop would house a large sum of credits, one prestige exclusive characters for end gamers to farm and others to look forward to, 3-5 characters that are hard to farm(only in hard modes) and 3-5 squares open for gear salavage of all kinds(Raid, Gold, Etc). Everything would cost about 100-300(based on rarity) prestige points.

I'd love to hear your thoughts or suggestions? I hear a lot of people's asking to reward active and hard working players and I think this is a EASY and effective way to go about things!