Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Raid Gear Rotation

Hello everyone,

Could someone please tell me what the current raid gear rotation is in shipments? I've been looking for a scanner for a while with no luck. And if it isn't currently...and idea as to when CG will alter the rotation?

Thanks!
  • I think it's random. I wanted to level up a single player in the guild store once and had seen it come after a certian set it was showing before. after 8 resets to the tune of 400 crystals I got it. My advice is wait it out. It has a clock showing when each store/shipments resets. Set an alarm to check.
  • "RancorPackGuild;755169" wrote:
    I think it's random. I wanted to level up a single player in the guild store once and had seen it come after a certian set it was showing before. after 8 resets to the tune of 400 crystals I got it. My advice is wait it out. It has a clock showing when each store/shipments resets. Set an alarm to check.

OP isn't talking about the Guild Store. In normal shipments, raid gear is supposed to be rotated bi-weekly, but furnaces and design tech have been in rotation for a month or more. Droid callers and scanners should've taken their place some time ago.

It would be much appreciated if @ea_jesse or @cg_kosispoon could shed some light on this for us.
  • "1AmYourFath3r;755174" wrote:
    "RancorPackGuild;755169" wrote:
    I think it's random. I wanted to level up a single player in the guild store once and had seen it come after a certian set it was showing before. after 8 resets to the tune of 400 crystals I got it. My advice is wait it out. It has a clock showing when each store/shipments resets. Set an alarm to check.

OP isn't talking about the Guild Store. In normal shipments, raid gear is supposed to be rotated bi-weekly, but furnaces and design tech have been in rotation for a month or more. Droid callers and scanners should've taken their place some time ago.

It would be much appreciated if @ea_jesse or @cg_kosispoon could shed some light on this for us.

Seconded.

Thirded, all those in favour say "I"

Correct...thanks for the clarification! I too am hopefully awaiting their return into shipments. I just wanted to make sure that I was victim to some horrid RNG.

• We are all victims of horrid RNG . sometimes I think some of the random numbers are actually letters of the Greek alphabet.
    scuba75
    Rising Rookie
    It's things like this that made me stop spending. I get Droid callers faster now through guild shop and shard shop.

I was giving an example of frustration of not getting the correct character in guilds. I don't buy fully crafted gear in shipments so I guess I never noticed it not changing. However my last sentence clearly states, "It has a clock showing when each 'store/shipments resets'."

However if the gear type does not change I see all your points. Like I said I never noticed and thought gear changed in shipments through time and purchase.

Devs seem to be asleep at the wheel with late heists and things like this. Still not happy they pulled out the top 200 in squad arena and lowered it to top 50. Screwed our ability to recruite players in other sectors of play to our guilds.

But I guess Ships are more important than listening to players current concerns.

End rant
  • "ReVenGe_in_MiNd;755233" wrote:
    "1AmYourFath3r;755174" wrote:

Thirded, all those in favour say "I"

Aye