Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Rebels

Wouldn't you like to see "Star Wars Rebels" characters added to the game?
  • Ezra Bridger, Kanan Jarrus, Sabine Wren and all them. Even Inquisitor.
  • Not before "the Essential" characters are there. Palpatine,General Obi Van Kenobi, R2D2, etc
  • "BoroSmooth;617252" wrote:
    Not before "the Essential" characters are there. Palpatine,General Obi Van Kenobi, R2D2, etc

+1 Movie characters are more iconic than cartoon characters from a cable TV show.
  • well on topic ill say Sabine without a doubt!!!

but yeah not before Padme.... release her already!!!!

but make her farmable not chrom only lol (hey i can dream!)
  • "Chronium_El_Guitaro;617276" wrote:
    Haha but Captain Rex is cartoon and so is Ahsoka.

Cool. Then we already have enough ;)
  • We don't have young Obi wan :( and grand master Yoda is useless...
  • The Clone Wars was much much better than the prequels. In fact most of the character designs in SWGOH are based off Clone Wars (i.e. Anakin, Sidious, most bounty hunters, and pretty much every Jedi). I can't think of a single character in this game that was created from the prequels since they were all in The Clone Wars series.

I haven't seen Rebels yet since I don't waste my money on cable so I don't really know the characters.
  • "Z_Cavaricci;617649" wrote:
    The Clone Wars was much much better than the prequels. In fact most of the character designs in SWGOH are based off Clone Wars (i.e. Anakin, Sidious, most bounty hunters, and pretty much every Jedi). I can't think of a single character in this game that was created from the prequels since they were all in The Clone Wars series.

I haven't seen Rebels yet since I don't waste my money on cable so I don't really know the characters.

So much agree.

• "BoroSmooth;617252" wrote:
    Not before "the Essential" characters are there. Palpatine,General Obi Van Kenobi, R2D2, etc

Exactly, how do we not have Jedi Luke and General Kenobi yet?