Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Sidious Healing Immunity Skill

Why is this resister evert single time now that I have broken I to the top 50?

I'm facing the same combinations at the same level but I'm having fights where this does not proc even once.

Blasting down my first target has become impossible because healing Immunity is NEVER applied until at least the third try.
  • "J7000;11875" wrote:
    "MackemSLAM;1536" wrote:
    Why is this resister evert single time now that I have broken I to the top 50?

I'm facing the same combinations at the same level but I'm having fights where this does not proc even once.

Blasting down my first target has become impossible because healing Immunity is NEVER applied until at least the third try.

Are the opponents higher level than you?

This is what I was going to ask - I make sure not to fight higher level opponents anymore because none of my debuffs land, and most of my attacks are dodged.. Odds are stacked WAY against you. Really makes it impossible for me to climb ranks on my server till I hit 60.
  • Yes but the AI doesn't make best use of the toons so you should still be able to beat people several levels above you.
    Biggest difference is usually in the gear, I wish they showed opponents like in GW so you're not going in blind apart from the one toon showing.
  • It's simple, characters start having debuff res boosted - tenacity at high levels/gear