Snoke Requirements

Snoke Requirements:

1) Rey (from event)

AND/OR

2) Kylo Ren (unmasked)

What do you guys think?
Any other characters?

Maybe FOSFTP?
  • They’ll obviously release 5 new characters a day after the Snoke event starts and require you to have them at 7 stars in order to unlock Snoke.
  • Aaaaand, my post was sent to die.
    I’ll track views just for fun, and also to prove moving posts is equivalent to killing them.
  • December 06, 2017 4:16pm EST
    View count: 126

December 06, 2017 4:18pm EST
    View Count: 134
  • Get used to it. Lots of threads are moved these days... so many as to actually make General Discussion and Character Strategy pages totally stagnant. I can go ten days without logging in and see the same threads on the first page of those sub forums
  • But in response to your question, I think we'll see more FO released before we see Snoke. General Hux comes to mind. I could see both kylos, phazma, Hux, and one more unreleased FO for Snoke
  • If Matt is required, Snoke won't be out till Matt is released to F2P for about 2 weeks. I'd suspect Resistance being required instead and Snoke being a Legendary Event.
  • Maybe a Phasma unmasked? At some point, we’re bound to see her without the mask, otherwise they wouldn’t have hired such a famous actress to play her