Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Stacking Offense and Stacking Fervor are broken

These two data disks seem to be doing absolutely nothing. 11 minutes into a battle on the sector 4 maul node, and Han and Chewpio are still doing the same damage they did at the start of the battle. I easily knocked out the 3 kills feat last time with same exact disk combination.
  • I also hade the same issue made it last time with stacking offence and a CLS team.
    I’m pretty sure I had the same last time when I managed with no problem.

Would be interesting to hear if more have the same problem.
    It’s the no support achievement that I cannot finish this time around.
  • "Nick_74;c-2301662" wrote:
    I also hade the same issue made it last time with stacking offence and a CLS team.

BHs with Bossk lead and Mando going around disintegrating works well. Takes time but they all go down eventually.
  • "BobaFettish86;c-2301698" wrote:
    "Nick_74;c-2301662" wrote:
    I also hade the same issue made it last time with stacking offence and a CLS team.

BHs with Bossk lead and Mando going around disintegrating works well. Takes time but they all go down eventually.

Or 501 with gas lead and a bunch of out of turn attack protection recovery disk they have carried me this entire time
  • "Darthreason;c-2301740" wrote:
    "BobaFettish86;c-2301698" wrote:

Or 501 with gas lead and a bunch of out of turn attack protection recovery disk they have carried me this entire time

My problem is not beating maul it’s getting the no support and kill three achievements.
    Last time around CLS managed it but not this time. I think it was stacking offence that made it work last time but this time I don’t see any effect at all from the disc
  • "Nick_74;c-2301746" wrote:
    "Darthreason;c-2301740" wrote:

My problem is not beating maul it’s getting the no support and kill three achievements.
    Last time around CLS managed it but not this time. I think it was stacking offence that made it work last time but this time I don’t see any effect at all from the disc

I agree, both stacking offense and stacking fervor seem to do absolutely nothing this time around.
    Grogu_4470
    Seasoned Novice
    "frackme_21;c-2301800" wrote:
    "Nick_74;c-2301746" wrote:
    "Darthreason;c-2301740" wrote:

I agree, both stacking offense and stacking fervor seem to do absolutely nothing this time around.

Stacking fervour only helps my Vader and Tarkin. No one else.

Edit: mixed it up with Weak Point
  • i have had the same issue using CLS rebels with these two data disks. their damage never changed at all through out the battle.