Forum Discussion

10 months ago

Still banned, help please

Hello,
My account it's still banned but i dont know why, can anybody help for me?
I write to lucifersdady and leviathan but no reply.
this is my id: 463-465-858
Thank you!
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Thanks for creating a thread and wasting CG's time on investigating the appeal process again, showing that... yes, the ban stands

Please don't come back after 6 months requesting an appeal again, and rather, i suggest creating a new account from scratch and play fair
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Why were you banned?

They won't tell me but given that you were banned and investigated twice and the decision stands... I would just move on unless Leviathan responds to you back
  • I understood that, but I didn't do anything about it, and I didn't try to cheat, so they could answer why I was banned then. ea support can't help. but the support here doesn't help at all either.
  • no, I don't know, or is the problem if the person plays normally and has reached the point where he/she can improve?
  • No one here can help you get your account back other than helping your case get reviewed which already happened. If you are still banned then they found something during the review. Ultra told you to message Leviathan for the specific reason. If you’ve already done that all you can do is wait. It may take some time to get an answer.