Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Storm Han. I atleast understand.

So first off, I want the devs to know that i understand that Storm Han can apparently make a huge difference on his own. That he can also make guilds being able to beat Hard Sith. That this wasn't intended. Traya is an OP character that is Meta changing and quite frankly game breaking to the point of who thought this was a good idea? So I can understand why the thought of everyone having such a character would be bad. Heck, watching teams make 20+ million damage on YouTube on Hard more just using Han tells me that mediocre guilds would be running around with Trays. So I can see why you guys are (fixing...) this.

At the same time, shame on you. This is rediculous. How come out of the months of planning this, the beta testers, people being paid to look out for this stuff didn't catch this. Honestly I'm shocked that this didn't get found out by us the community accidently by just throwing every team we had at the raid and and then having our minds blown. Not shame on you for taking this away, but for not noticing this. This is your game, your bread and butter that brings home the money for you guys.. and yet you have just infuriated your player base by taking away what seemed to be something you guys ENDORSED!! He's the freaking Character of the month?! It's like you guys put a clue out of "Hey guys, here's a crap character all of you have had 7* for months...." then we happen to come across the fact that he's the best dude to win the raid with? Once again I see that if you guys truly didn't see this coming. It needed to be (fixed) but jeez... way to light fire to the fan base.
  • I'm worried about the precedent this sets. The players who used this team defeated the raid's mechanic with strategy. They used the character's zeta ability as intended -- no bugs exploited. I understand they don't want the raid to be made trivial too close to its release, but that's not the fault of the players. If this qualifies for a hotfix/nerf, should we expect any clever strategy to get nerfed if it proves too effective?