Forum Discussion

5 years ago

i dont understand..

This comes from my love of the sims but this has been bothering me.

The sims 4 is supposed to be a life simulator.

Why is everyone so worried about addons when the basics arent even right...

babies arent furniture and shouldn't just live in a bassinet.

This bothers me so much to see, cars, doors, and everything else pushed so hard when the basics of the game aren't even done right.

i think and wish EA game creators of the sims would look at the full element of what the game is supposed to be.

the sims 3 had the basics and we reverted back to the sims 1 with babies.

then all of the glitches and problems players are having and it takes so long to correct them.

Instead of pushing new packs the game should be clear of game glitches, to begin with, i shouldn't have a baby and go outside and change into a hospital gown in middle of winter.

these issues were and have been asked about before but no one from EA ever responded or tried to correct it.

I have always been a fan of the sims and been apart of this community since the sims 1 and i own all packs the sims teams ever created.

so yes I'm disappointed there isn't really care in the basics of what this game is supposed to be.

it's a life simulator, to begin with, and the only focus is making packs with 1 cool item that people ask for but it has been furniture or clothing each time.

its been over 5 years...

when will babies become able to be living beings,

if the sims can cater to pride, and fashion you would think humanity and treating living beings fairly would have come first.

as a mom, it does bother me that i cant recreate my life since my sim infants are permanently attached to a crib...

that's not humane.