Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Teebo's leader

Teebo's leader is currently bugged and can overwrite longer duration stealth buff from other squad members and himself. It should be fairly easy to fix such a bug by a single test to either not apply a 1 round stealth to a character that is already stealth.
This bugs affects any strategy around Teebo's reliable stealth state and turn meter control on opposite team, and prevent Teebo from leading a team with other characters with stealth.
  • "zerizut;425983" wrote:
    this needs to be on the top of the bug fix list. and please throw in a potency buff, at least 50 and up to 85.

Teebo gets some potency at G10.
  • "Powda;426097" wrote:
    This is a bug, wrong forum.

I posted this in Bugs in the past. But since there is a message from Jesse encouraging people to post in this feedback about characters we want to see improved, I thought it was appropriate to remind about this issue that induce underperformance from a character I do like to play.
  • Yes, Jesse asked for people to post issues with characters in this forum. This is the right place for this post.

This bug is one of the most annoying things about Teebo as leader - in my experience he's rarely in stealth because either his leader doesn't proc when he's not in stealth, or it procs on the turn after you use his stealth special and it takes out of stealth - you end up with only 1 turn of stealth from his special ability.

Hoping for a fix to this asap.

Also, it's nice that he gets some potency at G10 - but realistically, G10 for Teebo is 6 months to a year away at current gear obtaining rate, and so instead I suggest some of his potency be moved to lower gear levels, so that there is a smoother progression of potency as you gear him up, rather than being basically a lump sum at max gear.
  • I also encounter this.

When you proc his stealth ability, it disappears after one turn when he is leader. This does not happen every time, but I suppose it is when his leader ability procs. Very strange and also furstrating, because when you really need teebo stealth you get sabotaged right after.

For your info, Teebo gear 10 is at 80% potency and lands 4 out of 5 times his TM down on rancor Tier VI!!!

• Has this been fixed in test yet? It's been a while since the problem was first reported.

@EA_Jesse