Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thanksgiving

I would like to reflect on us as a community of players.
It is true that many times the product of game errors, ill-intentioned actions of other players or features that are not entirely the liking of the community we give ourselves the task of writing a thousand post on different platforms, report etc., which, This is very good, so we can make this great game even better. But we must not forget the people in charge of making this possible, they have to deal with our thousands of complaints and that's fine, it's their job but it's not hard to give that minute of our time to thank them for their work, I personally have an excellent experience and I've always had the best feedback with them when I needed it, it shows that there's a lot of love in what they do (especially Star Wars lol) and I think it's necessary from time to time to return that and show gratitude.
I want to thank the team in charge for their excellent work and their effort to make this great game better and better.
Especially to @cg_carrie thanks for returning the hope to my guild when we had already given everything for lost.

Pd: carrie imagine in the middle of the battlel of Endor surrounded by at-st and troopers
.... I love you
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "CG_Carrie;c-1540607" wrote:
    "Abadion_Remus666;d-168581" wrote:

.... I love you

I know.

https://i.imgur.com/7AkmfKt.gif
  • Ok this is why I love that CG Carrie is in charge.... She responds to the community, has a wonderful since of humor, and since she has been in charge things has so went in the right direction and gotten back on track. I really like the team we have now that is working on this game. I've started spending again and since I joined the best guild imo out there it's be so much more fun. I haven't said this in a long time but thanks @CG_Carrie and the entire CG/EA group. Please keep it up :)
  • "Abadion_Remus666;d-168581" wrote:

It is true that many times the product of game errors

This is not true (: