Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Thrawn Event

So... We're going into 4 months after Thrawn event first showed up and there's been no mention of when he's coming back around. When? Please?

R2 was a month before Thrawn and it's been almost 2 months now since his event showed up again. Where's the balance?
  • How 'bout ya read some threads on the forum. R2 returned sooner ONLY because he was needed for CLS.
  • I'm like you I hope they let us know something soon. That is the only thing that really gets to me, is because they just don't keep us informed enough. It's not hard to come on and say when they are expecting something to return.
  • I know WHY he returned early... that doesn't change anything, it's still past time that Thrawn should have returned given the other Legendary events and the fact that R2 came back after barely 2 months. They didn't HAVE to release him again. It was only 2 months since he came out and everyone already had a chance to get R2.
  • What do you mean no mention of when it's coming back? The last Dev post was pretty clear that Thrawn is what's up next in October.
  • Maybe instead of kittening u should read 1st. They didn't give a exact day but they pretty much said it would follow bb8 event. So pay attention instead of complaining (^; just a thought