Forum Discussion

Quantumblast11
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Thrawn event requirements

Im curious, would a Phoenix team with a squad power of 56,892 be strong enough to get a 7 star Thrawn?
  • I would base it more off gearing. at a min you would need G8 *highly recommend G9* or greater. With lvl 6+ abilities or maxed. With decent mods.
  • Power means nothing except for territory battles. Your gear and phoenix crew means most.
  • Ignore the power rating. What gear/level are they? If you have their unique abilities Omega-d gear 8/9 should be enough with decent mods.
    Quantumblast11
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "ChristophIV;c-1295764" wrote:
    Ignore the power rating. What gear/level are they? If you have their unique abilities Omega-d gear 8/9 should be enough with decent mods.

They are gear 8 with all abilitys at level 7.
  • @Quantmblast11 i'm in the same boat, except my ezra is at g10... i'm really hoping i wont' need to gear any more phx toons past 8 to 7 star thrawn. totally willing to switch in my best mods for a fight or 3 and hope RNG sways my way
    tward930
    New Spectator
    "NightwingTR;c-1295782" wrote:
    https://preview.ibb.co/jPoZOw/phx.jpg

sooooo is this good enough or not !?! :) Thank u already if anyone response :blush:

Should be, depending on your mods. If you can get Kanan or Zeb 1 gear level higher that would make all the easier
  • That's well enough all you really need is gear 8 with alright mods just like all the other events
  • "Monel;c-1295805" wrote:
    "NightwingTR;c-1295782" wrote:
    https://preview.ibb.co/jPoZOw/phx.jpg

sooooo is this good enough or not !?! :) Thank u already if anyone response :blush:

Should be, depending on your mods. If you can get Kanan or Zeb 1 gear level higher that would make all the easier

Getting G9 for both Zeb and Kanan is a big wall of gear to climb... You'll need 4 (!!!) level 5 stun guns for that.